Aims & Scope
Asian Journal of Medical Radiological Research (AJMRR) is an open-access; freely accessible, online and print Bi-annual peer-reviewed international journal publishes a wide spectrum of advanced research in radiology and medical imaging.
The journal publishes Original research articles in the form of full length papers or short communications especially those with multidisciplinary nature. The journal welcomes review articles, mini-reviews, case reports, letter to the editor, guest editorial or commentaries.
- Includes research articles related to radiology and medical imaging.
- Double Blind Peer Review System.
- Unique and extensive assistance to authors.
- Bi-annual - 2 issues per year.
- Free full text availability of articles in PDF.
- Email notifications on new issue release.
- Statistics of articles download and visits.
- Best Advisory & Reviewer Board. Legends of Radiology associated with AJMRR team.
- AJMRR Team comprises Editorial board members from different parts of globe.
- Immediate review of Article & once the entire process is complete article is immediately uploaded.
- Entire Issue/Journal can be downloaded for free from website.
- Medical Imaging
Open Access Policy
Our journal provides quick and free open access to its content thus exposing the globe to new era in research and knowledge.