Aims & Scope
Asian Journal of Clinical Pediatrics and Neonatology (AJCPN) is an open-access; freely accessible, online and print Quarterly peer-reviewed international journal publishes a wide spectrum of advanced research in different fields of pediatrics and neonatology, covering etiology, diagnosis, therapy and prognosis aspects.
The journal publishes Original research articles in the form of full length research articles or short communications related to pediatrics and neonatology. The journal welcomes review articles, mini-reviews, case reports, letter to the editor, guest editorial or commentaries.
- Includes research articles related to pediatrics and neonatology.
- Double-Blind Peer Review System.
- Unique and extensive assistance to authors.
- Quarterly - 4 issues per year.
- Free full-text availability of articles in PDF, XML, HTML, E-PUB.
- Email notifications on new issue release.
- Statistics of articles download and visits.
- Best Advisory & Reviewer Board.
- AJCPN Team comprises Editorial board members from different parts of the globe.
- Immediate review of Article & once the entire process is complete article is immediately uploaded.
- Entire Issue/Journal can be downloaded for free from the website.
We permanently archive all articles that are submitted to us once they have been reviewed by a panel of peers that have proven expertise in that field. This archival ensures that data can then be freely accessed across the globe, in a very simple manner. This unrestricted access to high-quality research material and the ability to freely reproduce it for academic purposes will ensure that more and more people can utilize this information to perform even more groundbreaking research work.
The information and opinions presented in the articles reflect the views of the authors and not of the journal or its Editorial Board or the Publisher. Neither the journal AJCPN nor its publishers nor anyone else involved in creating, producing or delivering the Asian Journal of Clinical Pediatrics and Neonatology or the materials contained therein, assumes any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided in the Asian Journal of Clinical Pediatrics and Neonatology, nor shall they be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of the Asian Journal of Clinical Pediatrics and Neonatology. The Asian Journal of Clinical Pediatrics and Neonatology represents or warrants that the inflation contained herein is in every respect accurate or complete, and they are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such material. Readers are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other sources.