Aims & Scope
Asian Journal of Medical Research (AJMR) is an open-access; freely accessible, online and print quarterly peer-reviewed international journal publishes a wide spectrum of advanced research on all medical specialties including ethical and social issues. AJMR is a gateway to enlighten the latest research/issues happening all around the world of medical and health sciences.
The journal publishes Original research articles in the form of full-length papers or short communications especially those with multidisciplinary nature. The journal welcomes review articles, mini-reviews, case reports, letter to the editor, guest editorial or commentaries.
- Includes all medical specialties.
- Double Blind Peer Review System.
- Unique and extensive assistance to authors.
- Quarterly - 4 issues per year.
- Free full text availability of articles in PDF.
- Email notifications on new issue release.
- Statistics of articles download and visits.
- Best Advisory & Reviewer Board. Legends of Medicine associated with AJMR team.
- AJMR Team comprises Editorial board members from different parts of globe.
- Immediate review of Article & once the entire process is complete article is immediately uploaded.
- Entire Issue/Journal can be downloaded for free from the website.
- Community Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- Infectious Disease
- Intensive Care
- Medical Genetics
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Skin &Veneral Disease
- Sports Medicine
- Transfusion Medicine
- Tropical Medicine
Open Access Policy
Our journal provides quick and free open access to its content thus exposing the globe to new era in research and knowledge.