Asian Journal of Medical Research (AJMR) is an open-access; freely accessible, online and print quarterly peer-reviewed international journal publishes a wide spectrum of advanced research on all medical specialities including ethical and social issues. AJMR is a gateway to enlighten the latest research/issues happening all around the world of medical and health sciences.
The journal publishes Original research articles in the form of full length papers or short communications especially those with multidisciplinary nature. The journal welcomes review articles, mini-reviews, case reports, letter to the editor, guest editorial or commentaries.
- Includes all medical specialties.
- Double Blind Peer Review System.
- Unique and extensive assistance to authors.
- Quarterly - 4 issues per year.
- Free full text availability of articles in PDF.
- Email notifications on new issue release.
- Statistics of articles download and visits.
- Best Advisory & Reviewer Board. Legends of Medicine associated with AJMR team.
- AJMR Team comprises Editorial board members from different parts of globe.
- Immediate review of Article & once the entire process is complete article is immediately uploaded.
- Entire Issue/Journal can be downloaded for free from website.
- Community Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- Infectious Disease
- Intensive Care
- Medical Genetics
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Skin &Veneral Disease
- Sports Medicine
- Transfusion Medicine
- Tropical Medicine
Open Access Policy
Our journal provides quick and free open access to its content thus exposing the globe to new era in research and knowledge.