Asian Journal of Clinical Pediatrics and Neonatology (AJCPN) is an open-access; freely accessible, online and print Quarterly peer-reviewed international journal publishes a wide spectrum of advanced research in different fields of pediatrics and neonatology, covering etiology, diagnosis, therapy and prognosis aspects.
The journal publishes Original research articles in the form of full length research articles or short communications related to pediatrics and neonatology. The journal welcomes review articles, mini-reviews, case reports, letter to the editor, guest editorial or commentaries.
- Includes research articles related to pediatrics and neonatology.
- Double Blind Peer Review System.
- Unique and extensive assistance to authors.
- Quarterly - 4 issues per year.
- Free full text availability of articles in PDF.
- Email notifications on new issue release.
- Statistics of articles download and visits.
- Best Advisory & Reviewer Board.
- AJCPN Team comprises Editorial board members from different parts of globe.
- Immediate review of Article & once the entire process is complete article is immediately uploaded.
- Entire Issue/Journal can be downloaded for free from website.
Open Access Policy
Our journal provides quick and free open access to its content thus exposing the globe to new era in research and knowledge.